Today we're discussing the transformative role of planning in the world of renovations with our guest, Dustin Gragg, Project Sales Specialist at Simply Home. In this episode, we explain the relationship between plans and renovation outcomes, diving into the crucial importance of decisive decision-making during the planning phase. Dustin shares the accuracy and complexity of different types of plans, challenging the common misconception that plans are straightforward.
You will learn why design is a pivotal aspect, ensuring not only visual appeal, but also alignment with budget constraints. Dustin emphasizes the strength of designing within budget and how it shapes the entire renovation process for both clients and professionals. Listen in to hear why plans are essential for successful renovations, fostering honest conversations about the reality and truth of each space.
This Episode Will Cover:
• How Dustin became a part of the Simply Home team.
• The benefit of always being willing to learn new things.
• The different types of plans that are available.
• Why plans are essential when doing a reno.
• How to ensure everyone involved in a reno is on the same page.
• The importance of being accurate with your plans.
We hope you enjoy, and please subscribe at the links below!
Dustin Gragg: LinkedIn
Learn More About Ashley, Michelle, & Simply Home:
Episode 17 Transcript: