A remodel is very similar to a party in that you need ALL parties involved in order to have a good party. In this episode, we will be discussing the different people you need involved in a good remodel project and what they should be bringing to that party. If you aren’t sure what you need or why you may need a designer or inspector to join in on the fun, this episode is for you!
Instead of bringing chips and dip, these different parties we’ll be discussing will need to bring some important elements to the party that will help the project come together successfully. From engineers and designers to architects, GCs, the city, 3rd party inspectors, and more, we will fill you in on the key role of each and what they should be bringing to your remodel project. Put on your party hat and join us for this important episode full of tips and info you need in order to have a successful, smooth, and (dare we say?) FUN remodel.
This Episode Will Cover:
• Who should be joining the remodel party.
• Why you need a designer (even if you pretty much know what you want).
• The importance of having parties that know what they’re doing and how to ensure that they do.
• The role of an architect and what they bring to the project.
• A determining factor for your vision and the most basic need you have for a structural remodel.
• The importance of understanding the material and labor budget (and who should be helping you with that!).
We hope you enjoy and please subscribe at the links below!
Learn More About Ashley, Michelle, & Simply Home:
Episode 8 Transcript: